Your Technical Update from Westomatic
This Bulletin features information that requires immediate attention as well as informative technical news.
- Primo – Make sure your waste bin is being cleaned correctly.
- Primo – Important information about relief valve failures
- Sigma Range – We’ve made improvements to our cup drop system
- Sigma Touch – Download our latest software update
- We’ve updated our warranty procedure
Primo – Incorrect Cleaning of Waste Bin
We have been receiving reports of problems with waste bins for the Primo range which have been caused by incorrect cleaning procedures. To avoid potential problems with your waste bin, please ensure you wash the bin in lukewarm water by hand, rather than using a dishwasher. The high temperature of the dishwasher has been causing the bin to lose its shape and therefore not fit properly back into the Primo.
The latest software upgrade for the Sigma Touch is now available to download from WestoNet. The update includes improvements to the screen’s compatibility with some cashless payment systems and additional language options. Please ensure you always use the latest software on your machine for optimum efficiency.
An Update to our Warranty Service
We have been developing our warranty process to enable a faster service meaning your machine spends less time out of order and more time serving delicious coffee.
- Once we receive and book in the part you would like replaced, we will test it on the basis of the information you provide to us – Please be precise when describing the fault (we will be tough!)
- When sending your part to us, we strongly recommend using Parcel Holders for a straightforward Dropoff/Pickup service designed for field service engineers.