For all Westomatic machines with a High Pressure Brewer
Retrofit Moving Dispense Head Motor
We have introduced a new Moving Dispense Head motor. The original motor (PN: 1040006) we used has been made unavailable by the supplier. We believe this new motor will also increase reliability of the MDH.
You will need some equipment to complete this job:
Magnetic POZI Screw Driver
7mm Socket Spanner
PN: 2100048 – MDH MOTOR WIRING
NEW MOTOR PN:1040019 KIT NUMBER 2100048
How to assemble the new motor:
1. Fit the plate to the motor using the 4 screws included in the kit.
MDH MOTOR WIRING – PN 2100048 x 1
SCREW M3x4 – PN 1023312 x4
MOTOR MOUNTING BRACKET – PN 1037703 x1
2. Assemble the MDH Drive plate using the screws/washer and nut provided. Apply the loctite to the threads of each screw/bolt.
SCREW M4x 12mm – PN 1023097 x1
NUT M4 HEX – PN 1023010 x 1
MDH DRIVE PLATE – PN 1036059 x 1
SCREW M6x20mm – PN 1023099 x 1
WASHER M6 – PN 1023098 x 1
M6 BEARING – PN 1023046 x 1
3. Attach the MDH plate using the spacer provided.
UNTHREADED SPACER 6.2mm x 10mm x5 mm – PN 1023320 x 1
How to fit MDH motor to framework:
4. Fix the dispense head motor to the metal framework. Ensure the metal tab is between the 2 switches before fitting the motor.
SCREW M3 x 10mm – PN 1023067 x 4
WASHER M3 – PN 1023045 x 4
5. Locate the bearing from the MDH drive plate in the metal guide channel on the metal framework.
6. Using the magnetic Pozi screw driver, attach the 4 bolts and washers to the metal framework in the boltholes.
- Fit the new 6mm John Guest Fitting for the espresso boiler into the boiler and tighten using a 13mm spanner. Ensure this fits very tight to create an effective seal.
- Thread the T-Piece through the cut out in the base of the housing -this will help with fitting the new parts.
- Fit the complete new pump kit – the pipe fits into the T-Piece, and the T- T-Piece is then fitted to the pipe on the boiler fitting.
Connect the wires:
7. Wires to be connected:
RED TO RED
WHITE TO BLACK